We can carry out all the works related to the acquisition of exclusive rights to trademarks, including:
- free consultation in accordance with your activities and perspective business plans, on the registration of your trademarks, on the selection of appropriate countries and procedures for it;
- implementation of complex works related to the registration of your trademarks in the Republic of Armenia;
- carrying out complex work related to the registration of your trademarks in foreign countries, including through the Madrid system of international registration of trademarks in those countries, in order to ensure the legal protection of your trademarks;
- carrying out works related to the acquisition of trademark rights and the settlement of possible disputes due to the violation of those rights, including those at the Intellectual Property Agency of the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Armenia, its Board of Appeals, courts, the State Commission for Protection of Economic Competition and customs authorities;
- Implementation of works related to the formulation (if necessary) and registration of license agreements to grant the right to use your trademark to other persons or to obtain the right to use the trademark of other persons, as well as the complete or partial transfer (concession) of the exclusive rights to your trademark to another person or the complete or partial obtention of the exclusive rights to the trademark of other persons (concession), as well as registration of those licenses and transfers of rights in the Intellectual Property Agency.
We will assist in preparing of necessary documents and filing of national or PCT applications for invention or utility model, provide a skilled prosecution on applications at the Armenian IP Agency and further maintenance of the patent.
With the help of its highly skilled Eurasian patent attorneys our company also realizes preparation and filing of the applications to the Eurasian Patent Organization (EAPO), involving 9 countries of CIS - Armenia, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. After filing of the applications we provide further prosecution thereon and further maintenance of the patents.
We shall also assist in preparing of license agreements, patent assignment agreements and protection of the patentee’s rights before the Board of Appeal of the Armenian IP Agency and the Court.
Patent attorneys of Patmark provide highly skilled services in registration of industrial designs, including preparing and filing of a design application and its further prosecution at the Armenian Intellectual Property Agency, as well as timely renewal of the registration.
In case of infringement on the rights of the owner of industrial design our attorneys will represent his interests before the Board of Appeal of the Armenian IP Agency or the Court.
We shall also assist in drawing and recordal of license agreement or assignment agreement in respect of the rights for industrial design.